Mercedes-Benz of Pittsburgh is part of the Bobby Rahal Automotive Group, founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible Service, Quality, Value, Selection and Customer Experience. We’re looking for exceptional Full Time Evening Cashier to provide outstanding customer service and develop strong customer relationships.
From attentive Sales Consultants to meticulous Technicians, from caring Service Advisors to detailed Parts salespersons, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Bobby Rahal Automotive Group dealership, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate for a Cashier is motivated and a self starter. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the fine products we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career. We provide our Cashiers an extremely aggressive benefits package (health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match, vehicle discounts, etc…) to ensure employee satisfaction and long term success.
- Greets clients at the cashier desk in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Computes client bills.
- Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from clients; records amount received.
- Makes change and issues receipts to clients.
- Provides cash refunds or credit memorandums to clients for returned merchandise.
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Refers clients who have questions about the work performed, additional maintenance or repairs, etc. to the service advisor or other appropriate individual.
- Maintains and files repair orders, parts invoices, rental forms; lists missing documents.
- Assists the dealership with telephone coverage.
- Provides clerical assistance to parts and service departments.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
Bobby Rahal Automotive Group team members are dedicated to upholding the high standards we’ve created by our past performance and accept the challenge of upholding those high standards to ensure our successful future.