Mercedes-Benz of Pittsburgh is part of the Bobby Rahal Automotive Group, founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible Service, Quality, Value, Selection and Customer Experience. We’re looking for an exceptional Loaner Car Coordinator to join our Service Team.
From attentive Sales Consultants to meticulous Technicians, from caring Service Advisors to detailed Parts salespersons, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Bobby Rahal Automotive Group dealership, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate for a Loaner Car Coordinator is motivated and a self starter. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the fine products we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career. We provide our Loaner Car Coordinators an extremely aggressive benefits package (health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match, vehicle discounts, etc…) to ensure employee satisfaction and long term success.
- Serve as a liaison between the service department and our clients.
- Schedule all service appointments for our clients.
- Complete all paperwork needed to schedule appointments, other administrative duties as required.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work with the Loaner Coordinator to ensure drivers are available to pick up client vehicles.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Clean driving record.
Bobby Rahal Automotive Group team members are dedicated to upholding the high standards we’ve created by our past performance and accept the challenge of upholding those high standards to ensure our successful future.