Bobby Rahal Motorcar Company is part of the Bobby Rahal Automotive Group, founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible Service, Quality, Value, Selection and Customer Experience. We’re looking for an exceptional Premier Express Service Advisor to provide outstanding customer service and develop strong customer relationships.
From attentive Sales Consultants to meticulous Technicians, from caring Service Advisors to detailed Parts salespersons, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Bobby Rahal Automotive Group dealership, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate for a Premier Express Service Advisor is motivated, a self starter, working one-on-one with clients, work closely with Automotive Technicians and thrives in a fast paced environment. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the fine products we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career. We provide our Parts Drivers an extremely aggressive benefits package (health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match, vehicle discounts, etc…) to ensure employee satisfaction and long term success.
- Greet all clients in a timely and exceptionally friendly manner.
- Build lasting relationships with clients by contacting them to follow up on purchases, and ongoing consultation on their vehicle needs.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
Bobby Rahal Automotive Group team members are dedicated to upholding the high standards we’ve created by our past performance and accept the challenge of upholding those high standards to ensure our successful future.