Mercedes-Benz of Pittsburgh is part of the Bobby Rahal Automotive Group, founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible Service, Quality, Value, Selection and Customer Experience. We’re looking for exceptional Parts Driver to provide outstanding customer service and develop strong customer relationships.
From attentive Sales Consultants to meticulous Technicians, from caring Service Advisors to detailed Parts salespersons, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Bobby Rahal Automotive Group dealership, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate for a Pick/Up Delivery Driver is motivated and a self starter. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the fine products we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career. We provide our Drivers an extremely aggressive benefits package (health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match, vehicle discounts, etc…) to ensure employee satisfaction and long term success.
- Receives a list from the dealership of times for pickup and delivery of client and dealership vehicles.
- Reviews any damage with the client and reports it to their immediate supervisor.
- Parks vehicles in assigned areas.
- Moves vehicles to maximize use of space and keep the lot in order.
- Fill gas tanks for loaner and client vehicles.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
Bobby Rahal Automotive Group team members are dedicated to upholding the high standards we’ve created by our past performance and accept the challenge of upholding those high standards to ensure our successful future.