Bobby Rahal Motorcar Company is part of the Bobby Rahal Automotive Group, founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible Service, Quality, Value, Selection and Customer Experience. We’re looking for exceptional Automotive Technician to provide outstanding service in accordance with dealer and factory standards along with building strong customer loyalty.
From attentive Sales Consultants to meticulous Technicians, from caring Service Advisors to detailed Parts salespersons, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Bobby Rahal Automotive Group dealership, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding experiences for our customers.
Due to rapid growth in the Service deparment, we are looking to add a group of Technicicans who will work Sunday – Thursday 3:00 p.m – 11:00 p.m. This team of technicians will be focused primarily on repairing pre-owned vehicles and will be compensated for working the afternoon shift.
The ideal candidate for Automotive Technician is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with Service Advisors, other Technicians, Parts salespersons, just to name a few. We provide our Automotive Technicians state-of-the-art training, both introductory and ongoing, a state of the art shop, an assigned parking spot, and an extremely aggressive benefits package (health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match, vehicle discounts, etc…) to ensure employee satisfaction and long term success.
• Perform work as described on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with the manufacturer’s standards.
• Diagnose vehicle malfunctions and recommend/perform appropriate repairs.
• Notify Service Advisor when work cannot be completed as promised.
• Clearly and accurately document all work performed.
• Attend and successfully complete factory training as required by the manufacturer.
• Keep informed on factory technical bulletins.
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
• Meet all state and federal requirements for automobile repair and consumer protection.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
• Technically knowledgeable, experienced or trainable on manufacturer’s line.
• Basic mechanical skills and education.
Bobby Rahal Automotive Group team members are dedicated to upholding the high standards we’ve created by our past performance and accept the challenge of upholding those high standards to ensure our successful future.